General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Hong Kong Naishi Supply Chain Co, Limited) via the website https://luxe-cosmetics.com/. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own used by you is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will finally be displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online store or you will first be redirected to the website of the instant payment system provider. If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online store to the order overview page. Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check all the information again, change (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase. By sending the order via the "buy" button, you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, partly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Payment by invoice via Klarna Germany
In cooperation with Klarna, we offer purchase on account as a payment option. The payment period is 14 days from the invoice date. The invoice will be issued upon shipment of the goods and sent either by e-mail or together with the goods. The payment is made to Klarna. Please note that Klarna invoice is only available for consumers. The full terms and conditions for invoice purchase can be found here.
Klarna checks and evaluates your data details and, where there is a legitimate interest and reason to do so, maintains a data exchange with other companies and credit reference agencies. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the
data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in the Klarna data protection regulations.
§ 3 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You may exercise a right of retention only insofar as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of law
(1) Bulgarian law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
Identity of the seller
Hong Kong Naishi Supply Chain Co, Limited
OFFICE UNITE B ON 9/F
THOMSON COMMERCIAL BUILDING 8, THOMSON ROAD,
HONG KONG, CR
Onlineshop is managed by:
1309 Coffeen Ave Ste 1200
Sheridan WY 82801
Phone number: +49 17695833240
Company Name: Pharmacie du Poligone
Company Address: 71 rue des Pertuisanes 34000 Montpellier
Registration Number: 822526380
Attention no return address
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, storage of contract text
3.1 The contract language is German and English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract shall not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment modalities
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may arise for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
5.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Correctness, completeness and topicality of the information
We assume no responsibility if the information provided on this website is not correct, complete or up-to-date. The material on this website is for general information only and should not be relied upon as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more current sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk.
This website may contain certain historical information. Historical information is necessarily not current and is provided for your information only. We reserve the right to change the content of this website at any time, but are under no obligation to update the information on our website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to our website.
8. Changes in performance and prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time without notice.
We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These limitations may include orders placed from or under the same customer account, the same credit card and/or orders using the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change or cancellation to an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email address and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was placed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors in our sole discretion.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases from our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we may complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more information, please read our return policy.
10. Personal Data
11. Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
We do not warrant, represent or guarantee that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that we may from time to time remove the Service for an indefinite period of time or terminate the Service at any time without notice.
You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the Service is at your own risk. The Service and all products and services made available to you through the Service are provided (except as expressly stated by us) without any representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall Luxe Cosmetics, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim or direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs or similar damages, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise arising out of the use of any of the Services or any Products obtained through the Service, or for any other claim related in any way to their use of the Service or any Product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of their use of the Service or any Content (or Product) posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages in those states or jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Luxe Cosmetics and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Luxe Cosmetics is not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this product or improper use.